Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ho Hum . . .Internet "Life"

Since our internet had been "disconnected" unknowingly for us and had to be RE-ORDERED, life has been quite, well normal. I had not realized . . . .well I actually had . . . .the time I spent online. I'd be researching something, blogging, reading blogs, emailing, planning and 3 or 4 hours would have passed before I got back to my life. So while our internet was down for 2 weeks I got to do some things that had just been sitting for months and months. For example, I picked up making my wine glass charmes again. And really got creative with them. I'll have to get my Hunny to take pics for me to post. I was reading and enjoying it (something I haven't done in a long time.) And I was spending more time with my babies and not beind distracted by "ohhh I have to log this, or reseach that, and on and on." I then came to the realization that life on the Net is not really life. And that I was spending far too much time trying to connect with people who were virtual. It's a trip but not having the internet to connect to for a few weeks gave me a whole new out look and I really like it. So as I type these lines, there are scrapbooks to finish, that I REALLY want to finish, more wine glass charms to make, calls to make to the Cake Lady, cleaning people, and babies to chase and hug and kiss. Wow! LIFE is really sweet.

*smoochies* Lady Richardson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home